Twin Blade Bag Slitter (TBS 1000)
The TBS 1000 Automatic Bag Slitters have an enclosed design and rotary knives that open bags up to 60 lb.
Food products such as coffee beans, tea, cocoa beans, rice, pepper Corn, and sugar. Various chemical, industrial, and pharmaceutical products including fertilizer, caustic soda, soil, etc.
- Integral dust filter with exhaust fan
- Automatic infeed belt conveyor
- Lump breaker
- Bag compactor
- Bag brusher
- Bag elevator
The Twin Blade Automatic Bag Slitter (TBS 1000) incorporates the following unique features as part of our standard supply
- Retractable spikes, thrust into the bag by specially designed torsional springs, ensure that lightweight and inner-lined bags, which tend to ride during the slitting and discharging cycles, are securely held in place.
- Spike conveyor is driven by an independent motor complete with electronic protection against overload.
- A high frequency vibratory collection hopper with screen ensures complete sifting and product discharge.
All Luxme products enjoy worldwide reputation for proven reliability as vouched for by customer preference. Complete systems with the machines and automated controls are engineered, manufactured, assembled at our Montreal plant and tested in the presence of purchasing officials before delivery.
All equipment is tested prior to delivery in order to guarantee the best possible performance and reliability.